How do I raise a concern or make a complaint?

We’re always looking for ways to improve the services we provide and your views and comments make a difference. You should not hesitate about raising a complaint or concern. We take all feedback constructively and assure you it will not affect your ongoing care.

If you have a complaint or query about any aspect of your care, please contact the Front of House Managers, who will always endeavour to resolve any issues immediately:


020 7352 8171 ext 1678


020 8661 3036 ext 4002

You can also raise a concern or complaint by speaking, in confidence, to a member of staff in the ward, clinic or department, including ward sisters, charge nurses, the Private Care matrons, clinical nurse specialists or the service managers.

If you prefer not to talk to someone directly involved in your care, you can speak to staff in the PALS service. We also have a dedicated Complaints Manager, available on 020 7808 2102, who will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have.

You can also fill in an online form at 

For financial queries, please email