These guides are revised and reprinted yearly to make sure that the information within them is up-to-date:
- Your guide to The Royal Marsden is a general guide for outpatients, inpatients and day patients
- Your health information, your confidentiality explains how we collect, use and store information about you.
You will find information on:
- what you can expect to happen when you visit the hospital
- how to reach the hospitals by public transport
- hospital facilities
- hospital policies
- facilities for disabled patients and visitors
- infection control.
How can I get a copy?
You can pick up a copy from The Royal Marsden Help Centre, which has branches at both hospitals. You can also download the guides using the links below.
You can also find these guides as well as all our patient information leaflets and booklets on our Patient information library website.