Teenage and young adults: report your health online from home.
Tell us about your symptoms and quality of life from home. This helps us monitor your health and provide better care.
Digital assessments help paint a clear picture of your health in between appointments. We’ll send you a text message with a link when you have a new digital assessment to complete. These online forms ask you about your symptoms, physical health, and quality of life. Your care team will review your answers online.
We’ve partnered with DrDoctor to provide this service.
Why are we introducing digital assessments?
It’s not always easy to tell your care team how you’ve been feeling over time. Regular monitoring of your health at home helps us:
- Better understand your health before and after your appointments
- Give you a more active role in your health care
- Improve our understanding of treatments and any side effects
- Use data to make better decisions around delivering care
How to complete your Digital Assessment
- We’ll send you a text message when you have a new digital assessment to complete
- Click the drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk link in your text message to go to your secure patient portal
- Log in with your last name, date of birth and postcode
- Fill in the form as accurately as you can and click ‘Submit’
- View a summary of your answers online at any time
Want to use a different device?
You can view and complete your assessments on any device by visiting drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/rmh, logging in as usual and navigating to ‘Online Care’.
Where are we using Digital Assessments?
The aim of using digital assessments is to help make the process of completing pre-clinic questionnaires an easier process for the patients completing them.
If you cannot log in with your correct details, we probably have the wrong details for you on our system. Please contact Joy Barroclough on 0208 915 4484 and check we have your most up-to-date:
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
Occasionally when you try to complete an assessment you might see a message in red saying that unfortunately there is a problem with your assessment. If this happens, please try again the next day and your assessment should be up and running. If the problem persists, please advise your health care professional.
- Go to drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/rmh
- Enter your last name, date of birth, and postcode and click ‘Let’s go’
- Select the phone number you would like us to send your one-time code to
- Enter the one-time code you receive and click ‘Let’s go’
- Go to ‘Online care’ in the top left
- Find the assessment you want to complete and click ‘Complete Assessment’
You can update your contact details at drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/rmh in the settings menu.
- Log in to the patient portal drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/rmh
- Go to ‘Settings’ in the top right
- Click the ‘Add new’ button
- Click ‘Email’
- Type in your email address
- Click ‘Add’
Text message replies will be free if you have a text message bundle with your provider otherwise you will be charged at your provider’s standard rate.
If your doctor or nurse has identified you as a suitable patient to complete the assessment, you will automatically receive a text message asking you to complete at home prior to your appointment.
Talk to the Teenage and Young Adult team for more information.
The Teenage and Young Adult Team will review your answers. In the future, you and the Teenage and Young Adult team will be able to see how your answers change over time.
You will only be asked to complete the form prior to your first appointment with the Teenage and Young Adult Meeting. We will send you a text message when you have a new Digital Assessment to complete.
The questions you will be asked depend on which specialty you are being seen by. However, most questions are intended to identify any areas in which you have any questions or concerns, so that when you attend the virtual TYA MDT Clinic we can start providing you with support as soon as possible.
This will include topics such as education, physical activity, relationships, symptoms, activities of daily living and well-being.
If you have any queries regarding the completion of your assessment or any questions in relation to this work please contact Joy Barroclough on 0208 915 4484, or email email@example.com.
Please note, the form does not replace medical care. Seek medical advice immediately if you feel unwell in any way or are concerned about your symptoms. Please contact 999 for life threatening emergencies.
Anonymous information (i.e. no one will be able to identify you) will be used at a future date to help us improve the quality of the local services we are providing to you. It will be used to support researching how effective treatment is.
By returning this form, you are consenting for the information to be used in this way.
Data required to deliver this service and product developments will be shared with our service provider, DrDoctor.
DrDoctor is accredited to the highest standards set by the NHS for protecting the healthcare information of UK citizens.
By submitting a Digital Assessment, you are consenting for the information to be used in this way.