The Royal Marsden is committed to giving staff greater flexibility and control over their own time, improving access to childcare, encouraging diversity and tackling discrimination, harassment and bullying.
We offer a comprehensive and generous pension scheme. We also also run financial education seminars to help staff understand more about pensions and financial management.
Health and wellbeing
You will be able to take advantage of a range of health and fitness initiatives, including:
- Discounted gym membership
- Weekly yoga sessions
- Circuit training classes
- On-site fitness classes
- Discounted rates on massage, osteopathy, reflexology and chiropody
- Confidential counselling and meditation classes available via our Occupational Health service
- Prayer facilities at each site
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car lease scheme
We have a range of childcare and carer support services available, including:
- A salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme
- Emergency childcare
- Holiday play schemes
- On-site day nursery at Sutton, which provides places for staff with children aged between six months and five years
Flexible working options are available to all staff, including job share and part-time hours.
Our Staff Benefits team regularly promotes discounts offered by local restaurants and retailers as well as to local and national events.
Reward and recognition
We are committed to recognising the amazing achievements of our staff. We hold an Annual Staff Achievement Awards ceremony in central London to celebrate the success and achievements of our staff. We also run a quarterly Above & Beyond Staff Recognition Scheme and annual Long Service Awards.
We can provide advice for key workers who provide essential services, such as clinical staff, on affordable housing options near our hospitals in Chelsea and Sutton.