Nurse Recruitment Day
Are you a band 5 or 6 nurse? Why not make a great decision, come and join our fantastic team of nurses and be part of a centre of excellence with an international reputation and a commitment to developing your nursing career.
Our nurses work across all inpatient, outpatient and day care at our hospitals which are based in Chelsea, London and Sutton in Surrey. Both have easy transport links and a staff shuttle which runs from Sutton station to the Sutton hospital and an inter-site shuttle that run every day.
Here are a few reasons you should join us;
- We're outstanding again! –The CQC has rated The Royal Marsden as 'Outstanding' in four of our five domains - effective, caring, responsive and well-led.
- Our quality of care– we have an overall patient experience rating of 9.1/10, ranked 3rd in England & the top specialist cancer trust (Care Quality Commission Adult Inpatient Survey 2018)
- Our commitment to our nurses– we provide our nurses with the training, support and staffing levels that enable them to provide the best care to patients
- Our breadth of nursing roles– our nurses work across all aspects of nursing, including general oncology, critical care, theatres, ambulatory care, paediatrics, haematology and private care.
- Our international leadership– from establishing the first worldwide Clinical Nurse Specialist roles to The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures - the go-to reference for nurses worldwide - The Royal Marsden has been at the forefront of innovation in nursing for decades.
- Development Opportunities – we offer a broad range of learning and development opportunities including the Critical Care Course for which 60 credits are awarded. Access to our leading education specialists at The Royal Marsden School as well as being affiliated to Kingston and St Georges London University.
- Reward & Benefits – generous Staff Benefits and Rewards programme, such as flexible working, season ticket loan, cycle to work and car lease schemes, discounted gym membership, weekly yoga and fitness sessions, massage, osteopathy and many more.
We have opportunities in the following areas:
- Bud Flanagan Wards (Haemato-Oncology)
- Kennaway Ward (Male Adult General Oncology)
- Paediatrics and Young Adult
- Robert Tiffany (Private Care)
- Smithers Ward (Female Adult General Oncology)
- Medical Day Unit
The day commences at 9.00 am with an introduction from our Senior Nursing team, followed by a short assessment and interview.
Successful candidates will walk away with an offer on the Day!
Internal Nursing Staff - The internal nurse transfer process is open to all Band 5 eligible nurses employed by The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust for 12 months or more. If you meet the criteria and identify a vacancy in a different area, at the same Band please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the scheme.
Don’t delay submit your application today: Apply here
Band 5 Job Description & Person Specification282-NRD-11032020_282-NRD-11032020-JDPS5.pdf
Band 6 Job Description & Person Specification282-NRD-11032020_282-NRD-11032020-JDPS6.pdf
Job Features Form282-NRD-11032020_282-NRD-11032020-JFF.pdf
The Royal Marsden Trust Values282-NRD-11032020_282-NRD-11032020-V.pdf