Surgical Oncology fellowships are available in all surgical fields at The Royal Marsden, from Robotic Surgery and Lower Gastrointestinal/Exenterative to those within the Sarcoma, Melanoma and Rare Tumours (SMART) Unit.
In addition to fellowships we also offer the possibility of elective fellowship rotations (including at core trainee level) and observerships in some specialties.
What you'll get out of a fellowship
Depending on your area of interest, fellows will access opportunities including:
- Active research involvement on clinical trials
- Developing an interest in the technique of isolated limb perfusion
- Working in one of the largest centres in Europe managing retroperitoneal tumours
- Learning about robotic surgery in many surgical domains including upper and lower GI, Gynaeoncology and urology.
- Experience of complex maxillofacial and ENT resections and reconstructions
Find out more about the opportunities available by choosing an option below.
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact email@example.com, as we may have other Surgical Oncology fellowships available.