Sub-Specialty Fellowship in Oncological Imaging
Gain higher specialist training in oncological imaging and experience in cross-sectional imaging (CT, MRI and ultrasound) in all aspects of cancer
About this fellowship
Supervisors: Dr Derfel ap Dafydd, Consultant Radiologist
Length: 12 months
Eligibility: The post provides opportunity for Year 4 or above of radiological training and applicants may be considered who have obtained a CCST in radiology. Previous experience in oncological imaging and previous rotation to an oncology imaging centre within the first five years of training would be an advantage.
Time commitment: 40 hour week, plus on-call commitment (low intensity, non-shift pattern)
For more detail, see the candidate information pack.
Opportunities: Specific opportunities include, but are not limited to, those described in the candidate information pack, and as below:
- Higher specialist training in oncological imaging
- Major involvement in cross-sectional imaging (CT, MRI and ultrasound) in all aspects of cancer
- Opportunity to develop skills in breast imaging and interventional techniques
- Leading role in the presentation of cases at clinico-radiological conferences (MDTs)
- Active role in imaging research
For more details, please contact the Fellowships team on firstname.lastname@example.org.