Develop your knowledge of diagnostic radiology and gain experience at Europe's largest cancer centre
Our Radiology Department has a long and distinguished record of teaching and training. We currently have opportunities available in Interventional Radiology and Oncological Imaging.
What you'll get out of a fellowship
Depending on the chosen fellowship, fellows will access opportunities including:
- Higher specialist training
- Major involvement in cross-sectional imaging (CT, MRI and ultrasound) in all aspects of cancer
- Hands on experience of a whole range of Interventional Radiology procedures
- Active research involvement
- Leading role in the presentation of cases at clinico-radiological conferences (MDTs)
- The opportunity to develop skills in breast imaging and interventional techniques
Find out more about the opportunities available by choosing an option below.
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact RadiologyFellowships@rmh.nhs.uk, as we may have other fellowships available.