Medical Oncology Fellowships
Medical Oncology fellowships are available in all medical fields at The Royal Marsden, from Haemato-oncology, Gynaeoncology and neurooncology to the medical management of rare tumours, such as Sarcoma.
In addition to fellowships we also offer the possibility of elective fellowship rotations (including at core trainee level) and observerships in some specialties.
What you'll get out of a fellowship
Depending on your area of interest, fellows will access opportunities including:
- Active research involvement on ground-breaking clinical trials in all areas of oncology.
- Working in one of the largest centres in Europe managing patients with sarcoma
- Being part of the UK’s leading neuro-oncology research group
- Having the opportunity to be involved in an outstanding radiotherapy department with access to a large range of radiotherapy treatment equipment, including the UK’s only MR Linac.
- Learning about specific techniques such as Isolated Limb Perfusion for treatment of melanomas, and complexities of caring for patients receiving immunotherapy.
- Experience as part of the Head and Neck Unit, one of the largest of its kind in Europe, recognised worldwide for its strength in diagnosing and treating difficult and complex cancers of the head and neck.
Find out more about the opportunities available by choosing an option below.
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , as we may have other Medical Oncology fellowships available.