Anaesthetics, Perioperative Medicine, Pain and Critical Care fellowships
Learn about anaesthesia for complex surgeries and gain experience in one of the largest critical care facilities dedicated to oncology in Europe
We offer a variety of Anaesthetics, Perioperative Medicine, Pain and Critical Care fellowships covering a wide range of subjects from perioperative medicine and upper GI anaesthesia to patient safety and clinical leadership. Whatever your area of interest, there is a fellowship to suit you.
What you'll get out of a fellowship
The Royal Marsden is recognised worldwide for the quality of its cancer services, with its Critical Care Service rated Outstanding by the CQC. Trainees learn in a department dedicated to high-quality, evidence-based practice, and with a strong research ethos.
Depending on the chosen fellowship, fellows will access opportunities including:
- Use of a high-specification simulation centre
- Use of a cardiopulmonary exercise facility
- Involvement in international multicentre trials
- The possibility of laboratory-based research in conjunction with the NIHR
- Working in The Royal Marsden’s Critical Care Unit, the largest critical care facility dedicated to the care of oncology patients in the UK
- Learning about anaesthesia for a large case mix of major complex surgeries in theatres
Find out more about the opportunities available by choosing an option below.