We offer a variety of Anaesthesia and Critical Care fellowships covering a wide range of subjects from perioperative medicine and upper GI anaesthesia to patient safety and clinical leadership. Whatever your area of interest, there is a fellowship to suit you.
What you'll get out of a fellowship
The Royal Marsden is recognised worldwide for the quality of its cancer services, with its Critical Care Service rated Outstanding by the CQC. Trainees learn in a department dedicated to high-quality, evidence-based practice, and with a strong research ethos.
Depending on the chosen fellowship, fellows will access opportunities including:
- Use of a high-specification simulation centre
- Use of a cardiopulmonary exercise facility
- Involvement in international multicentre trials
- The possibility of laboratory-based research in conjunction with the NIHR
- Working in The Royal Marsden’s Critical Care Unit, the largest critical care facility dedicated to the care of oncology patients in the UK
- Learning about anaesthesia for a large case mix of major complex surgeries in theatres
Find out more about the opportunities available by choosing an option below.