The portal contains a series of short clinical teaching films designed to refresh your knowledge on how to care for yourself or your loved one at home. These are step by step and user friendly ‘how to’ guides on:
- Effective hand washing
- Nephrostomy weekly bag and dressing changes
- How to flush a Nephrostomy tube
- How to self inject a subcutaneous medication
- How to change a vacuum bottle
- Attaching a catheter valve
- Changing a supra-pubic catheter
- How to flush ureteric stents
- How to catheterise a mitrofanoff
- How to flush a mitrofanoff
- Bridget’s top mitrofanoff tips
Watch as many or as few as you need to. Each film is between 2-5 mins viewing time.
If you are a patient at The Royal Marsden and have any questions about your care or treatment please contact your keyworker or The Royal Marsden Macmillan Hotline:
020 8915 6899
If you are a patient from another care setting please contact your dedicated keyworker or community team.