A newly established volunteer service to provide volunteer opportunities that encourage our communities to get involved in supporting the The Royal Marsden, to deliver on our strategic priorities and our pledge to pursue excellence, deliver the very best services and improve the lives of people affected by Cancer.
We welcome applications from anyone wishing to be involved in volunteering at The Royal Marsden and are committed to ensuring your experience of volunteering here is of the highest standards.
We value diversity and encourage volunteers of all backgrounds to apply, volunteering has a positive impact on the lives of volunteers in many ways and our volunteers offer their support for a variety of reasons which include:
- To gain new skills and experiences
- To meet new people and build friendships with other volunteers
- Share specific skills that would benefit the Trust
- To give back, after recovering from treatment
- To add structure and routine to their lives
- Show their support for people whose lives are affected by cancer
If you would like to find out more about volunteering at The Royal Marsden please contact a member of our volunteer services team via e-mail or if you're specifically interested in supporting our charity partners you can click on the links below:
To view our current volunteer opportunities please see below.