Our Urological Cancer Service at The Royal Marsden Private Care at Cavendish Square
Get a quick diagnosis with our one-stop urological cancer service. Book a private prostate cancer test or screening for other urological cancers, if you are worried about symptoms. You can access a consultation-led consultation, assessments, and diagnostics all on the same day.
The Royal Marsden Urological Cancer Unit shapes the development of urological cancer treatment and care on a national and international level. Our multidisciplinary, research-led approach improves patient outcomes and quality of life. You can expect the best possible private treatment and compassionate care from our urological cancer specialists.
We offer private treatment for:
- Bladder cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Penile cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Cancer of the ureter and renal
- Blood and urine tests
- CT scan
- Same day PSA testing and results
- Urine cytology testing
- PET scan*
- Low dose brachytherapy (radiotherapy)*
- Bladder cancer surgery*
- Therapies including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, SALT*
*These procedures will be carried out at our sister hospital sites in Central London or Surrey
Meet our specialist consultants
- Mr Pardeep Kumar, Surgeon
- Mr Declan Cahill, Surgeon
- Mr Alan Thompson, Surgeon
- Mr Erik Mayer, Surgeon
- Professor David Nicol, Surgeon
- Dr Alison Reid, Medical Oncologist
- Professor James Larkin, Medical Oncologist
- Dr Samra Turaljic, Medical Oncologist
- Professor Robert Huddart, Clinical Oncologist
- Professor Ros Eeles, Clinical Oncologist
- Dr Julia Murray, Clinical Oncologist
Why choose The Royal Marsden Urological Cancer Private Care?
Rated “Outstanding” by the CQC, we are part of one of Europe’s largest cancer centres. Receiving private cancer care in an NHS setting means you benefit from the highest standards. We are regularly assessed against stringent NHS guidelines.
How common is testicular cancer?
From private prostate cancer screening to private kidney cancer treatment, we offer the latest diagnostics and treatments for a comprehensive range of urological cancers. Our clinical expertise and state-of-the-art facilities ensure we provide an excellent patient experience at every stage of your treatment journey.
Find out more about our pain management service.