Referring your private patients or requesting a private appointment for diagnostic tests or treatment is fast and straightforward.
Simply call our Central Referral and Information Line on 020 7811 8111 or email email@example.com and one of our dedicated operators will guide you through the referral process. The line is open six days a week.
For international referrals, contact our International Patient Centre on +44 (0)20 7808 2063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information required for referral
Our consultants will review each referred case before accepting the referral, to ensure that the patient receives the best possible care.
Information required for referral may include some or all of the following:
- Patient name
- Patient date of birth
- Patient gender
- Patient home address and (if applicable) temporary UK address
- Patient telephone number(s)
- Patient email address
- Funding details (including insurer's name if funding through medical insurance)
- Patient GP details (UK only)
- Cancer diagnosis
- Treatments had to date
- Current treatment and medications
- Current test results (bloods, scans, histopathology reports)
- Letter of referral