Make an appointment
UK:020 7811 8111
Intl:+44 (0)20 7808 2063
Information for private patients
If you are a private patient coming to The Royal Marsden for the first time, you may have questions around what to expect. We have carefully put together this guide about our services and facilities to answer these questions – we hope you find it helpful.
- How do I find my way around?
- Who’s who?
- What happens during my appointment or stay?
- How will my treatment be planned?
- How do I give my consent to treatment?
- What do I need to know about medicines?
- What do I need to know about the hospital environment?
- How do we prevent infection at the hospital?
- Information specific to outpatients
- Information specific to day patients
- Information specific to inpatients
Download this information
Private patient guideprivate-patient-guide.pdf