Private Care at Cavendish Square
Our new centre in the heart of London offers fast access for your patients. Watch a video walk through of our new diagnostic and treatment centre in central London.
Exclusive tours for GPs
Join us for a first look of our brand-new centre located off Harley Street, London’s renowned healthcare district. The centre features state-of-the-art facilities, including seven consultation rooms, a full diagnostic imaging suite, 12 chemotherapy chairs, a minor procedures suite and on-site pathology and pharmacy.
Cavendish Square is a new research-led cancer diagnostics and treatment centre in the W1 postcode area of central London. It offers fast access to world-leading experts across all the main tumour groups with a focus on early diagnosis. Tumour groups include:
- Head and neck
At Cavendish Square, you and your patients benefit from The Royal Marsden’s new GP fast-track referral service, which includes:
- Additional capacity for private patient appointments
- Fast access for patients, with same and next day availability
- Direct booking into consultant clinics
- Same day tests plus diagnostic outcomes and treatment plans*
- Feedback on patients’ consultation and treatment pathway
- Dedicated contact centre for rapid appointment bookings
*For some more complex cases, this may take longer.
Referring your private patients is quick and easy. Simply get in touch with our Private Care Contact Centre on:
- Tel: 020 7811 8111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your patient’s details on our referral page
- Request a call back via our enquiry form below
For more information, contact Andrew Marsh, GP Liaison Manager.