Membership of The Royal Marsden Foundation Trust is free is and allows you to have a greater say in how our services are run.
As a Member you will be able to:
- stand for Governor
- elect others to represent you on the Council of Governors
- receive regular updates about The Royal Marsden and its services
- tell us about the needs and expectations of your local community
- attend the Annual General Meeting and our exclusive Members’ events.
Your level of involvement is entirely up to you. We love to see and hear from our Members and welcome any help you can offer in organising events and spreading the word about becoming a Member in the community.
Membership of The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust is divided into constituencies. Each constituency has at least one elected representative on the Council of Governors.
The constituencies are:
- Patients receiving or who have received treatment or follow-up care from The Royal Marsden during the last five years.
- Patients who live in South West London, Greater London, East Elmbridge and Mid Surrey or the rest of England.
- Paediatric / adolescent patients aged 16–25 years.
- Individuals who have attended The Royal Marsden as the carer of a patient during the last five years.
- People who are employed by The Royal Marsden.
- People holding an honorary contract with The Royal Marsden.
- People with a joint contract with The Royal Marsden and The Institute of Cancer Research.
- Residents living in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Residents living in the London Borough of Merton.
- Residents living in the London Borough of Sutton.
- People living elsewhere in England.