Supporters of The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity fund the latest developments in cancer research, diagnosis, treatment and care, supporting our world class experts to develop new treatments that save lives.
The revolutionary way we treat people in our hospitals has far-reaching impact, nationally and internationally, but this kind of pioneering work costs money.
By supporting The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity you are investing in a future beyond cancer for you and for everyone you know.
Find out more at www.royalmarsden.org
How to support us
There are many ways you can get involved. You could:
- simply make a donation or set up a monthly direct debit
- why not organise your own fundraising event – our friendly fundraising team have lots of materials and information to help you
- take part in The Marsden March or The Big C Challenge
- if you like to be active you could join one of our many challenge events and sign up to a run, trek, ride or parachute jump
- could you leave a gift in your will?
- volunteer for us either at external events or in our offices