As a nurse at The Royal Marsden you will be part of a supportive team that’s passionate about providing the very best care to patients.
Why become a nurse at The Royal Marsden?
These are just a few of the reasons why you should join us:
- The CQC has rated The Royal Marsden as 'Outstanding' again!
- We have an overall patient experience rating of 9/10, the highest score for any Trust for quality of care.
- We provide our nurses with the training, support and staffing levels that enable them to to provide the best care to patients
- Our nurses work across all aspects of nursing, including general oncology, critical care, theatres, ambulatory care, paediatrics, haematology, and private care.
- Our international leadership – from establishing the first worldwide Clinical Nurse Specialist roles to The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures - the go-to reference for nurses worldwide - The Royal Marsden has been at the forefront of innovation in nursing for decades.
Our training and development
We pride ourselves on training our nurses to the very highest standards and are able to provide tailored training plans.
The Royal Marsden School also provides nurses with access to education programmes taught by experts involved in clinical practice, such as Clinical Nurse Specialists, lead therapists and consultant oncologists.