The attendee should be able to:
- Identify the role of T cells in cancer immunotherapy
- Discuss the applications and indications of CAR-T therapy.
- Appraise the strengths, limitations and challenges
- Explain the importance of patient assessment and the management of toxicities.
- £100 Early Bird Rate ends 30th April 2019
- £120 Thereafter
Download the full programme and booking formCAR-T Study Day ProgrammeV2 .pdf
Size: 310.92KB Published Date: May 2019
The Royal Marsden Education and Conference Centre, Stewart’s Grove, SW3 6JJ
020 7808 2921