National Cancer Leadership Programme
- Are you passionate about developing cancer services?
- Do you want to develop the skills to push yourself and others to even greater performance levels?
- Do you want to work alongside cancer professionals who are committed to making a difference in their professional and personal lives?
- Do you want to be an inspirational leader who can build commitment in others?
If yes, then this is the leadership programme for you.
This unique programme is built around the individual learning needs of the participants – it’s a programme about you and developing your skills to make a real difference.
We will use a range of tools to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses. Building on this, we will work with you to develop strategies and actions to develop your leadership skills.
As well as sessions on theory we will work with you to develop practical skills that will make you a capable, credible and confident leader. You will work with professionals from across the UK and meet a range of high-profile leaders who are making a difference on a daily basis.
The residential nature of this programme allows you to disengage from the workplace, giving you time to adapt concepts and strategies to your own personal circumstances.
This inspirational programme demands a great deal but the personal and professional outcomes are well worth it.
The course will include workshops, masterclasses and visits to organisations across the UK.
Who should attend?
This course is for those currently in, or aspiring to, a strategic leadership position in their current organisation and/or at a national level. Participants will be working in the NHS, local authorities, hospitals (both public and private), the voluntary sector, national charities, cancer networks, cancer research networks or higher education.
Previous participants have included:
- clinical service managers
- lead cancer nurses
- consultant allied health professionals
- divisional directors.
Exact dates to be confirmed.