These handy booklets are your guide to what it is like to be a patient at The Royal Marsden. They are revised and reprinted yearly to make sure that the information within them is up to date.
- Your guide to The Royal Marsden is a general guide for outpatients, inpatients and day patients
- Your guide to the RDAC is for patients visiting one of our Rapid Diagnostic and Assessment Centres
- Your health information, your confidentiality explains how we collect, use and store information about you
You will find information on:
- what you can expect to happen when you visit the hospital
- how to reach the hospitals by public transport
- hospital facilities
- hospital policies
- facilities for disabled patients and visitors
- infection control.
How can I get a copy?
You can pick up a copy from The Royal Marsden Help Centre, which has branches at both hospital. You can also download both using the links below.
|Your guide to The Royal Marsden
|Your guide to the RDAC
|Your health information, your confidentiality