The Royal Marsden is accredited by the Employment Service to use the 'Positive about Disabled People' symbol. This means that The Royal Marsden:
- interviews all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- consults with disabled employees about how we can help to develop their abilities
- makes every effort when employees become disabled to ensure they stay in employment
- takes action to ensure key employees develop awareness of disability
- reviews achievements, plans ways to improve on the above commitments and informs staff about progress and future plans.
We are committed to increasing employment opportunities for disabled people and encouraging all disabled people to apply for jobs with us. Find out more.